The Notre Dame Pre-Law Community will be hosting events to help students learn more about the law throughout the school year and during breaks. Please visit Handshake to RSVP for events and check the Pre-Law Newsletter for more information regarding events and opportunities.
The Pre-Law Student Board works diligently to create events for the community. Please check back here at a later date for more Spring Semester events.
NDLS Office Hours
Office hours for the Spring Semester will be released at a later date.
- Exploring the STEM and Non-STEM Sides of Intellectual Property Law: Copyright, Trademark, Patent Litigation - April 26, 2021
- Preparing for the LSAT - April 13, 2021
- Thinking About Going to Law School? - March, 23, 2021
- Exploring Law with Notre Dame Alumni: Panel and Casual Conversation - January 21, 2021
- Should I Be a Lawyer - December 8, 2020
- NDLS Student Q&A Panel - October 22, 2020
- Writing the Law School Personal Statement - October 8, 2020
- Choosing a Law School - September 24, 2020
- LSAT-Flex Preparation: Inside the Changes to the LSAT - September 9, 2020